EXTRA GUESTS FEE - $150
This is the description of the villa for your next vacation.
This Villa is located a few minutes away from Downtown Palms Springs. Its modern desert style was brought to life by the architect Hugh Kaptur, a reference in the mid-century modern architecture of Palm Springs. There are a total of 3 bathrooms and 5 bedrooms:
- Bedroom 1: Queen bed
- Bedroom 2: Queen bed
- Bedroom 3: King bed
- Bedroom 4: Two twin beds
- Game room: 2 double beds and an additional double sofa bed [Converted Garage]
All of its spaces are open, bright, and minimalistic: from the living room and the dining area to the fully equipped kitchen with an island, and all the way back to the game room. It features floor-to-ceiling windows that allow you to take in the San Jacinto mountains from the inside. The outdoor area features a pool, a jacuzzi and a fire pit.
The Villa's main features:
- A private backyard with a pool and a jacuzzi.
- A game room with a home theater, a pool table, and a large sofa bed.
- Breathtaking views of the San Jacinto mountains.
Services & Common areas:
- The pool can be heated (to approx. 83 degrees) upon request. There’s an extra fee of $149/night and the payment must be done prior to the arrival given that it takes around 8-12 hours for the pool to reach the ideal temperature. The payment can be sent through Airbnb.
- The jacuzzi can be heated to 104 degrees free of charge.
- The pool heater and the jacuzzi heater cannot be on at the same time.
- Using the jacuzzi for a few hours will not greatly affect the temperature of the pool if you have paid for pool heating.
- There’s free parking on premises for 2 cars + free street parking.
If you have any questions please contact us.